BASIC DESCRIPTION: This is an exhibit for a trade show that is opening Sept 23. It is a corner location. 3 x 4 meters, maximum height 5 meters. We will need you to work with us on our sketches, but also to provide some creative ideas on you own.
REQUIREMENTS: We will give high priority to candidates who have:
• Excellent English language skills
• demonstrated proficiency in a 3D modeling software and ability to make both conceptual renderings and finished renderings.
• Ability to create files that a fabricator can use—final file format to be determined.
• Examples of professional trade show design renderings. (architectural renderings of small scale interiors also OK)
We do not have too much input from management- typically they only start to give us information when they begin to see concepts. So I am proposing a specific work flow:
1) We will provide you with raw materials - logo files, display sizes, seating and lighting requirements. We will also provide you with some concept sketches made in concert with the customer. We will also give you conceptual and image objectives.
2) you will create 3-4 design sketches- these will need approximately a 2 day turnaround from the time you receive our input.
3) From your renderings, we will get management comments and return to you to revise if needed and deliver finished renderings.
4) Your Finished renderings should include indications of lighting, electrical required, seating, paints and finishes.
5) We are planning on handing over finished files by 8/29.
6) We require the winning partner to sign a non-disclosure agreement, and also that you not use the renderings you make for this project in your on-line portfolio.
I realize this is a bit open-ended in terms of deliverables - I do not require shop drawings or final files for CNC- that will be done by the fabricator. We just need to give him tight visuals and pretty good dimensions. Also, This is not a fabrication project-- fabricator on site will handle that.