I am looking for someone to help me on the design of an ESP8266 circuit for a car body shop timesheet management.
The box will use rfid reader to send "attendence" to an XML-RPC enabled server (Odoo.com). The box will have a battery as well as a connection to car battery for battery level. We will use nokia5110 lcd and 4x4 flat keypad.
I am a IT engineer and I understand a bit electronics. I will work on the project too, like doing the prototype and coding, but I might need help there maybe.
I need someone with good electronics knowledge to make the best circuit and maybe emulate it of possible to validate. Add the swithes, diodes and whatever other components needed for this circuit.
I will then make a prototype and a code test. If everything is fine I will look for a PCB design, so it can be interesting if you do both.
- Autonomy on battery : +2weeks (using deep sleep on esp, efficient voltage regulators,...)
- When connected to car battery, uses it instead of internal battery.
- Turn off screen
Functionalities (for helping design):
- every 120minutes, wake up and report car battery level (and AA battery level ? not important)
- wake up when a user uses his tag on the RC552 (interupt ? or push some button ?) , and sends the id of the box and the id of the card.
- Circuit Design file (importable in easyeda for example)