As a UX/UI Designer or Web Designer, you’ll be responsible for designing awesome web experiences for a diverse set of small to medium businesses. Sprints usually are short, lasting just a few days. You’ll need to be a diplomat capable of driving a creative vision, while taking in feedback from your peers. You're a lone-wolf and you work well with very little supervision. At the same time, you're good at attending stand-ups and communicating with your peers remotely. You're the boss of your own time, but you're responsive and reliable.
- IMPORTANT: Consistent, high quality work. Show a portfolio with:
-- Responsive, minimalist, modern, intuitive, and quality UX/UI design.
- Experienced. Knows how to balancing speed Vs. quality.
- Communicates well with individuals remotely.
- Experience building full web UX/UI from sketch to wireframes to prototype and detailed redlines.
- Experience with tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Muse, etc.
- Familiar with rapid prototyping, branding, responsive design, etc.
- Skilled at sketching fast on paper or digitally with tools like Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, etc.
- Passionate, creative, and willing to test new ideas.
People we love:
- The Art Director: Multi-talented artist, capable of doing print, branding, responsive web design, UX/UI, etc., has a good eye for design, asks good questions, has a good business sense, and can drive an awesome design vision with minimal supervision.
- The Ninja Designer: Fast, organized, quality designer, works well with ambiguity, does not need a lot of help to get started.