SFG Media Group is looking for freelance writers for cooking stories.
You'd be responsible for pitching a story to an in house editor and then writing up the article, once the pitch is approved. All articles must be submitted via our online system.
Examples of articles:
1) Compare & contrast: https://cooktopcove.com/2016/03/23/how-to-make-a-restaurant-quality-cordon-bleu-casserole/
Many of our articles feature 2-3 recipes that we then compare and contrast in the write up, like the above.
2) Video-based: http://slowcooker-potatoes.cooktopcove.com/2016/05/11/how-to-make-potato-soup-in-a-slow-cooker/
This article includes tips and a prompt to watch the video.
3) Adapted recipe: https://cooktopcove.com/2016/04/21/how-to-make-crock-pot-potatoes-au-gratin/
Original recipe that is adapted from others.
- Passion for cooking
- Minimum 250 words
- All facts must be properly attributed and cited
- Work should also be free of spelling/grammar errors, lack of plagiarism, and be factually accurate.
- Your work will be published with your byline and on all relevant SFG Media Group's properties
- Description of the role may change and will be communicated via Upwork
If interested, apply with resume and we will follow up with details.
Please note by writing for SFG Media Group, you agree to give the Company full rights to your written work along with rights to distribute/modify/transform/etc. In addition, you agree that the Company can publish your real name as byline on all written article