We have to hire two types of writers. The first will write original for our blog, which has to do with online marketing and web design for small business. The second will write original content for web pages and blogs for our clients.
The first project we'll be giving you will be writing articles for a client that runs a fireproofing company. We're looking for someone who knows about the construction, safety, and fireproofing industry and anything/everything that's related to it (i.e. insulation, chemicals, etc.)
We are looking for the best of the best - quality is paramount. We want Apple-like copywriting skills. We do prefer writers to specialize in a specific industry. And as most of you writers know, data-driven posts are the future.
So that there's no confusion, we're not looking for one person to write about every topic - we want to build a team that completely understand the topic and/or industry they'll be writing for. Not only that, you must write in a way that captivates the audience's attention.
1. If it's a blog, you must provide a featured image that goes along with you're writing about.
2. Must have knowledge of SEO, but don't have to be an expert.
3. English (American) must be your native language.
4. Must be a great storyteller.
5. Must meet deadlines.
6. Blogs will consist of 500+ words.
7. Should have a good social media following and be able to promote your own content.
8. Must have a conversational writing style.
9. Must be able to pitch topic ideas.
10. You will have the creative freedom to produce incredible copy.
Please send me some samples (and/or before & afters) of work you've done for other clients and how you've helped them.
This is ongoing project, so you don't have to worry about lack of jobs. The more we grow, the more you do!
Before getting hired, I will need to speak with you over Skype to get a better understanding of your personality and skills and see if we're a good fit for one another.
To be considered, when you reply to this posting type in the words "Purple Pants" at the beginning. This will let me know that you've read the job posting.
Thanks and good luck!