Are you confident in writing about e-commerce and marketing? We’re on the hunt for a new writer for our Amazon-related service blog.
We need a writer who can provide readers with actionable advice to maximize marketing and sales.
So long as you have experience with the basic principles of e-commerce, there’s no need to be an expert. We will provide subjects, basic structure and source articles to research and rewrite from.
Amazon sellers with varying levels of experience:
Looking to maximise sales by leveraging different platforms, technologies and strategies.
Detailed articles covering predefined subjects. They must be explored in good detail, including step-by-step guides where necessary.
- Informative, authoritative and helpful writing style
- Simple breakdowns that help novices without losing more confident readers
- 2000+ words (1800-2400 range)
- Interested and experienced in E-commerce, Amazon and Marketing
- Understanding of the basic principles of selling on Amazon
- Ability to research and rewrite from existing articles
- Amazon selling experience is BIG bonus
---Further Project Info---
Subject matter will include:
Email marketing, Social Media marketing, Amazon Affiliates
Example blog posts:
First, we'd like to trial writers with a single article for $40 . We are willing to negotiate higher rates for future work based on performance.
Looking forward to hearing from you talented writers!