Hi. I am looking for a professional to record a series of fun, technical training videos for me that show people how to setup, use, and work on various platforms related to course creation. You don't need to show your face, as the videos will be preferably recorded using Screenflow (Mac) or Camtasia (PC), and ideally, each video should be no more than 5 - 15 minutes long from start to finish.
All tech training will refer to creating, building, and launching an online course, so when recording these videos everything needs to relate to this topic. Here's an example of a great tech training video, that I would like to mimic in terms of the professionalism and clarity of the way the presenter teaches -> https://www.leadpages.net/blog/create-product-launch-funnel-top-bottom-leadpages/
Here are the platforms I would like you to create videos for:
- How to setup and use Teachable
- How to integrate Lead pages with Mailchimp
- How to setup and use Lead pages
- How to setup and use SquareSpace (Sales page design training)
- How to setup and use Convert Kit
- How to setup and use Zaxaa
- How to setup and use Asana
- How to setup and use KingSumo
- How to setup and use Keynote
- How to setup and use Screenflow
- How to setup and use Apple Pages
- How to setup and use Slack
Many of these will need to have additional elements added to them such as 'how-to's', however, we can discuss those when we move forward.
- You must have created videos of this nature before and provide samples (IMPORTANT)
- You must understand how to present and instruct on video in a clear and direct way
- You must be a native English speaker, or have an absolutely 'PERFECT' English speaking ability, to be considered for this job.
- You must understand how to edit and adjust sound on a video ( this will be negligible)
- The ideal person will be able to create the training videos for most, if not all the platforms listed above as I would rather the same voice be heard on all videos. Of course, I know that this may not be possible, however, the more platforms you know or are willing to learn the better.
I am creating many, many more courses in the future, so there will be scope for more ongoing work for the right person as well as the possibility for a joint partnership of some sort. Please respond with the words 'video trainer', so I know you have read this job post all the way through and are not simply sending me a canned response.
I look forward to hearing from you soon. : )