We need a machine vision developer - specifically an OpenCV guru with some background in deep-learning toolkits - on an ongoing basis for various projects.
- Open CV and/or other machine vision toolkits
- GPU programming CUDA and/or OpenCL
- C++ wizard , (Java or Python nice-to-have)
- Video understanding, semantic segmentation, Action recognition, SLAM, and efficient flow/stereo methods
- ANNs, DBN, CNNs, RBMs, “deep-learning” with frameworks such as Caffe highly desirable
- Knowledge of machine-vision approaches highly desirable
Experience designing and implementing real-world, high-performance machine learning systems. With your application please submit a brief summary of the hardest problem you worked in your career and why you consider it your crowning glory achievement.
Note: This post is NOT for the amateur who has done a term project with machine vision, we are looking for the most skilled resources,
**Spam applications will be deleted immediately. Don't even...