A) On a Raspberry Pi 2, configuration of RasPBX (FreePBX on a Raspberry Pi) for a small office environment with the following:
- 6 PSTN lines (trunks) One main telephone number cascading
- 1 PSTN fax line, dedicated
- A GXW-4108 Grandstream VoIP gateway (experience in configuration of this gateway is required)
- 10 extensions
- IVR attendant to direct calls to appropriate extension or cell if extension not answering
- Possibly will also require 1 GSM gateway
B) The job is required for March 10th 2016 but I will need a quote asap. If you, as a freelancer, have suggestions as to equipment, software or layout I'll consider it.
C) The time required to achieve this for someone with intermediate experience should be under 2 hours.
D) The final product should be an image file (.img).
E) I reserve the right to cancel this project if proposals are not found suitable, technically or financially and/or work has not been awarded.
If additional information is required it will be provided upon request by email.