Have an Elastix PBX that build myselve, but still needs fine tunning in various areas like security, remote extensions, update, backup, ect , ect.
Need somebody how will be willing to work with me via teamviewer so I can learn and time comes to grow or build the next pbx, I will know how to configure the pbx, PREFERABLY somebody how speaks Spanish like me.
Here are some of the needed tasks
1. Improve security (change some of default ports for remote extensions, make sure Fire Wall is as strong as it can be)
2. Some remote extensions disconnect for an unknown reason, find reason why and correct.
3. Sometimes PSTN lines get stock even when call is all ready drop or hand up, find reason why and correct..
4. Noojee Click extension is not recording as programed
5. Update without messing setting, backup and other miscelanious elastix tasks I still need to learn that are piece of cake for a Elastix Expert.