We currently have Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket and Bamboo running on AWS with several projects across the servers, so these are considered production. We also have the Bamboo server using girkin for testing, bring up instances on AWS for this purpose. We would like to find someone with fluent English who can help us with the following issues.
• Integrate all servers
o JIRA tickets automatically updated with progress from BitBucket and Bamboo
o JIRA and Confluence should automatically reference each other
o JIRA is active directory integrated and we’d like this to flow through to the other servers
o You may install Crowd to achieve this if necessary
• We should be able to have alternate merge and builds for our Dev, Stage and Production environments*
• We should be able to tag stories and code within BitBucket so we can add and remove stories from each of the builds as they pass or fail different tests (de-merge?)*
• Automated builds as stories move through JIRA workflow – e.g. once past code review then build for Dev, once past UAT then built for Production (not automated deployments)*
• Automated Build numbering – each build should be tagged incrementally for the environment it is for (dev, stage, prod)
• Display of Bamboo test and build status on JIRA Wallboard
• Automated story creation in each sprint (Security Updates)
• Scheduled servers – we would like to shut down and startup the servers on a schedule that is easily adjusted. Initially operation 7am-7pm M-F
• Review server sizing – make sure we’re not paying more than we need for the servers we have in place
• Install and configure HipChat server – integrate with other servers for in-chat status updates
• Ensure Bamboo elastic test instances are only up to the minimum required time
• Perform a general health and sense check, recommend any changes to make us more efficient or economic
• Automated deployment of successful builds within ‘Great Ormond Street Hospital’ Bamboo Project to Acquia Git (ready for Acquia deployment)
• BitBucket / Bamboo permissions – a developer should be able to deploy to Dev, a QA or Senior dev to stage, and a QA to Prod (users being able to be in more than one group)
• Rename BitBucket ‘Great Ormond Street Hospital’ to ‘Digital Development GOSHCC’
*we should be able to enable or disable this based on a sprint by sprint, project or board basis
Our servers currently have full licensing (Confluence, JIRA, Bamboo, BitBucket, HipChat, Crowd). We use Mink to automate Behat test on the Bamboo server.
On JIRA we have the following addons installed (and licensed), including JJupin, JJupin Agile, Say Function, JIRA Misc Workflow Extensions, Copy Work Description to Comment. We can license additional plugins for JIRA or other servers if required.
There is also the potential for ongoing work on these servers over time. Please respond detailing your relevant experience, availability and Lync contact.