We are looking for an experienced Agile Project Manager and Scrum Master to work with our team managing software and implementation projects.
Location: Work remotely
Time Zone: Must work 10am - 5pm Australian business hours (AEST)
What we do: Our goal is to help software companies and teams become more effective and to create great software.
• Manage Agile, Scrum, and Kanban projects, activities and processes
• Manage Agile technologies like Atalassian for software and implementation projects
• Implement, manage, mentor, and train organisations in Agile, Scrum, and Kanban.
• Train teams in Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
What experience do you need?
• 3 + years as Agile Project Manager, Iteration Manager, Scrum Master in software and implementation projects
• 6 + years as a Project Manager
• Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and JIRA Agile
• Extensive experience in implementing Scrum in organisations
• Experience in training and mentoring organisations in Scrum
• Experienced in managing stakeholders at all levels
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent leadership skills
• Agile certification (One) (CSM, CPO, PMI-ACP, degree etc.)
• Bachelor Degree
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to have but NOT Essential)
• PMP, Prince2
• Product Owner certification
• Scrum trainer certification
• Computer Science Degree
Other Skills – Nice to have but NOT required
• Training and coaching experience
• Agile requirements management
• SAFe (Scaled Agile) experience
• Bamboo, CI, Version Control
• Product Owner experience
• Release Management exposure
• Business Analysis exposure
• Portfolio and Program management exposure