Write a plugin for JIRA Cloud to graphically represent all backlogs in an organisation.
- All ‘Agile’ projects for an organisation must be included in the graph.
- Using D3js.org library.
- Graph must be Clickable and nodes must Expand and Collapse in order to maximise viewing of a particular area, for example:
- If user click on an Epic, the stories for that Epic must come into view and must be readable.
- Transitions must be visually appealing, e.g. ‘Bouncy’
- Each node (Story, Epic, Project and Org) must display the total number of story points and the number of story points that are Done.
- Done is configurable. E.g. Done = “Complete” AND “Closed”
- The Graph will eventually be extended to include other concepts such as Milestone and Release.