We are a team of 35 designers and developers based in Las Vegas, Nevada and Minsk, Belarus. We're looking to grow to 70 within a year, and we have robust dealflow, but our project managers are becoming overloaded. We're looking for someone that can independently handle several projects at once and make sure they get done on time.
Pay is hourly, competitive, and DOE. You will start with a smaller project that will require between 5-10 hours a week, and if it goes well, this can become a full-time opportunity managing well-funded startups and Fortune 500 clients.
Required skills are:
- overcommunication (the most important "fit" requirement)
- software development management with both waterfall and agile methodology
- project scoping (writing user stories, functional requirements)
- Jira / Slack / Trello
- speak the language of web development* (servers, backend versus frontend, APIs, UI/UX, etc)
- English fluency, as you'll be speaking directly with clients
* Coding experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
To apply, please add the line "No detail escapes me!" at the top of your application, and do the test task in the question below. I will use this answer to vet first-round candidates, and accepted candidates will move onto a skype interview.
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and I look forward to meeting you! - Joe