Entry Level ($)
Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week
iOS developer needed for a list of projects - development and support stage.
First project - small game development (Objective-C, C++);
Second project - a mobile app built on GameSalad platform.
Our clients have some other projects on scope preparing stage, so we'll be glad to work with you on the long-term basis.
English - intermediate level, should be enough to talk with direct customers.
Ukrainian developers only.
We have user stories that apply to both Android and iOS (such as "edit profile") that will be developed on separate sprints.
AFAIK we only have two options for doing this in Jira:
1) Create two stories with exactly the same content, but with different platforms and assign each one to a different sprint.
2) Create one story with sub-tasks for each platform. In this case Jira forces the entire story to be in one, and only one, sprint, and if the Android task is to be completed in the following sprint then the story can't be closed during the iOS sprint.
I'm looking for someone to help me understand Jira and provide options / best practices for managing agile stories in Jira where the same story for different platforms gets developed in different sprints.
$50 for the first hour, $100 per hour afterwards, if we need to talk for more than one hour
We have an Atlassian suite consisting of bamboo, stash, confluence, jira, etc.
We need help to migrate it to another server.
We will need more help on setting up auto backup moving of confluence data.
Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week
Looking for Mid-Senior Level Developers only with a vast amount of experience developing on Laravel 5.2
We are looking for someone to assist in development of several parts of our infrastructure and customer facing applications in PHP. The Laravel framework is used extensively.
We require previous experience with Laravel. We require a fluent English speaker. We will be covering abstract concepts at times and we will need to understand each other with no language barriers.
The site is built using Laravel and PHP. It is therefore essential that you have skills in both.
Strong skills with Laravel 5.2, with SQL, working with dozens of models and tables, subqueries, outer joins, analyzing query plans, performance tuning, proper selection of indices Git workflow.
Does this sound like you?
- Must have Jira experience
- Prefers to take advantage of Eloquent and Laravel's other magic methods instead of relying on raw DB/PHP queries
* You have excellent PHP skills, using the latest OOP features
* You love testing, TDD, continuous integration and deployment and can’t imagine coding any other way (or you’d love to learn). PHPUnit is your friend!
* Skill and a passion for system administration (unix/linux), continuous integration & deployment and cloud management tools will be highly regarded.
* You're a strong team player, you’re keen to have your voice heard while appreciating the opinions of others.
* You’re organised and methodical, with experience working in an Agile team environment.
* You bring a startup mentality. You’re used to wearing multiple hats and rolling up your sleeves to get the job done when needed.
1. At least 2 years dealing with PHP. Knowledge and practical experience with PHP 5.4.
3. Strong knowing of OOP and patterns.
4. You must know how to deal with PDO and Doctrine ORM(or similar).
5. Experience in plain SQL.
6. Knowing Laravel framework.
7. You must use git.
8. HTML5, CSS3 (bootstrap).
9. Understand and support legacy code.
10. Deal with *nix and know how setup you server.
11. Work in a team.
I am ideally looking for candidates who can follow set instructions and also are able to take their own initiative and hit the ground running. Please make sure to include examples of your previous work and references in your applications as I will be looking at these to check the standard of your work. It would also be great to know how long it took for you to complete the sample projects to get an idea.
Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week
1. I need an expert who has setup Jira in projects, tasks, resource allocation
2. Expert in plugins such as;
1. Email to add task to a project
2. Setting Jira up so Clients can see certain tasks and views and approve tasks
DO NOT RESPOND WITHOUT SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSING ALL.. and give me your recommendations for the 2 plugins in item #2. If you DO NOT.. you will be rejected