Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is seeking an Atlassian administrator to work at a Federal space in Alexandria, VA. The administrator will design and set up all projects in JIRA and Confluence by customizing Scrum/Kanban boards and team Wiki Spaces; will integrate between Confluence and JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo, and Confluence and Crucible and FishEye.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
• Provide administrative support for all Atlassian tools
• Manage new user accounts, existing accounts, and security access
• Create and configure LDAP Groups, new Jira projects, Scrum/Kanban boards, Confluence Spaces
• Connect Confluence Space to JIRA projects
• Create Bamboo build plans and deploy plans
• Create Crucible projects and connect them to JIRA
• Connect Crucible to SVN and Git Repository
• Configure Crucible and FishEye
• Support Continuous Integration by configuring build plans, remote agents, and deployment plans
• Configure custom dashboards and reports for executive tracking and status reporting
Required Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• DHS/CBP Security Clearance
• Linux/Unix experience
• Agile/Scrum certifications (CSM or ACP)
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation to include but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug, testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information. Favor TechConsulting is an E-Verify Participant.