I’m looking for a Screenflow user to edit a Screenflow file with audio narration. It’s important you’re experienced in cutting audio so that it sounds natural.
I’ve built some Keynote presentations and I’m turning it into a video with narration by recording my narration with Screenflow for Mac. Throughout this I do some retakes whenever I don’t say things correctly (which happens a lot :)
The job is to edit the Screenflow files to end up with one finished presentation that’s natural sounding and has a nice flow, and pauses as needed, but without all of my mistakes. Also to remove any “hmmm”, “uummm” etc. while keeping it natural sounding.
TO MAKE THIS EASY FOR YOU
• Whenever I do retakes, or sometimes when switching between bullets or screens in the presentation, I make a clap loud noise, to that you can easily see it on the waveform on the timeline.
• I provide you with an exported Keynote presentation that shows you all the notes I read from when when going through the presentation.
• The screenflow file
• Exported Keynote presentation with notes
1. When I do multiple takes of phrases, then the last take should always be used. I might also redo just a segment of a phrase if most of it was good enough.
2. Throughout the video sometimes what I say during the recording is changed slightly from what the text says in the presenter notes. Just something to be aware of.
3. I have many keynote animations in the presentation. Do not cut a clip in the middle of any animation. All animations should remain.
The deliverables to be provided is a finished screenflow file. I can then export it myself.
Naturally to do this job you need a Mac with the newest Screenflow and Keynote.
• Only apply if you're 100% confident that you can do this project in Screenflow. Please tell me why in your application and share your experience.
• Fast internet connection that doesn’t go down constantly and would work with big video files.
• Attention to detail
• Good English communication skills (Good English skills is an absolute requirement. Please only bid if you have them).
Please note. I’m ONLY looking for a long term collaboration. So don’t apply if you’re not available for long term collaboration. Currently I have 5-6 videos to be worked on for specific job. But as I use Screenflow to produce marketing videos, so I will keep creating more videos going forward. So there's a huge opportunity for repeat work if you're easy to work with, effective with your time and delivers quality work.
I would like to find a person who’s in general comfortable with screen recordings, Keynote, Screenflow and audio editing if possible and knows your tech, as I would like to free more of my own time to record content without having to edit it myself.
I prefer fixed prices for this. And costs and quality is a major consideration.
Add the word thesaurus somewhere in your application, so I know you read it.
Then please answer my application questions.
Looking forward to hearing from you!