I'm launching a new podcast, and I have the music I want to use for the intro and outro. I'd like to have a Japanese female voice "welcome" the listener in the intro - in English and Japanese - and also "thank" the listener in the outro - Again in English and Japanese.
I already own the music - royalty free music in a Daft-Punk style. I need a music production artist who can:
1. Provide her vocals for the intro and outro
2. Mix them into the audio track
3. Make sure the levels are awesome- that it sounds great
4. Save and export to both multi-track audio (e.g. Garage Band on the Mac) for future editing and
5. Save and export as mono for the podcast intro and outro, to use for the podcast template (that will be produced using Garage Band on the Mac)
the ideal freelancer will be hired for two podcasts, both the technology podcast, as well as a new podcast on Japanese lifestyle and culture (produced in Kobe, Japan, by an American/Canadian entrepreneur).