We have an immediate need for a podcast editing expert. We are in the process of launching 2 podcasts and are looking for an experienced podcast editor. You will be tested on your skills as part of the hiring project.
We will be expecting that you complete the following with episode:
1. Add episode-specific ID3 tags to every audio file (helps with iTunes search)
2. Optimize the audio files to professional standards (split tracks, normalize, cut out “uhmms and errs”, add intro, outro, etc.)
3. Attach the cover art directly to every audio file
4. Upload directly to our media host
5. Provide us with the direct link to the produced media file
6. Would be preferred if you can use Garage Band and provide your project file
In other words, we will just upload the audio to a shared dropbox folder, and you’ll take it from there. Professionally edit it, add the intros and the closing, and send us the direct link to the uploaded file.
Our hope is to find someone we can work long-term with, and this initial project will serve as an introduction period / test to make sure we work well together.
We would like to know how long will it take you to edit ONE 45 minute episode.
Please send details on any other podcasts you have worked on. To make sure we know you have read and understand these requirements, make sure the first line of your response says "Orange". Applications that do not include this term will be deleted. Thanks.
We look forward to working with you!