I'd like to know if you'd be able to develop and implemet the following AR contexts:
(1) user would point & tap on his smartphone and, after object detection, an animation of around 30 secs shall be played
(2) wooden boards with direction arrows: idea here is to point & tap on the landscape and a column of wooden plates will fall down from the top of the screen with directions towards destinations according to user's geo location (please check attach)
(3) signs' translation: point to a sign in outdoor with text and get its translation (from a user's preference persective)
- to be integrated in a Xamarin's cross platform project which is underway
- the APP will typically run is on a themed event environment
- all the assets beyond the AR xperience itself (mainly 3D objects, animations, etc ) will be provided by myself
- Android based
- what AR framework would you use and which costs are involved ?
- do you have any portfolio that you could share ?