Context: We are a UAS (unmanned aerial systems) services company serving the construction, materials, and engineering industries. We collect data in the field, and process that data in house. Our data processing team is constantly trying to improve its capabilities and understanding of various software packages - in particular, AutoCAD Civil.
- Intro and overview of AutoCAD Civil
- Deep-dive into technical capabilities of AutoCAD Civil (common "gotchas" / best practices)
- Walk through case study of our choosing (help us solve a problem in our domain)
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil
- 1 or more years of in-industry experience using AutoCAD Civil
- Previous experience as an AutoCAD Civil technical advisor / trainer
- For true expertise, paired with effective and efficient training, we are willing to pay top-dollar ($75 and up, per hour).
- We are also on the lookout for potential "Data Processing Technician" hires, to join our company full-time. There is potential for this job to turn into such a full-time position.