I need some help in illustrating bathroom tile layouts. I will give you examples, it's not complex, it is more of just an indication for the client and tradespersons.
1. must be able to use sketchbook.
- all drawings must be used in sketchbook, so if i need to make changes I can.
2. must be able to complete a 1 point perspective drawing of the bathroom etc. the drawings are indicative only and do not need to be to scale.
- you must be able to read a floor plan and relate this information into a perspective drawing showing key areas of the tiling.
3. sketchbook has layers, so you will need to be able to successfully relate the information I require onto different layers.
4. approximately a 12 to 24 hour turnaround is required for each job. each job will require approximately 2 perspectives for 2 bathrooms, 1 x powder room and elevation only of a kitchen splash-back and laundry layout.
Open to pay by the hour and agree on fixed price after. I am looking for a long term relationship. 1 job per week is to be expected and will increase over a 12 month period.