Need done ASAP
1. Make an ocean scene, have 2 boats floating.
2. Render a particle emitter emitting particles.
3. Animate a model using a skeleton rig and IK handles. Imitate a dance move or walking pattern.
4. Create a dinosaur in Mudbox export as FBX and import into Maya. Rig the creature and animate it to demonstrate one of the principles of animation.
5. Create a model in Maya that has limbs. create a Skeleton using the Joint Tool and animate it.
6. Create a ball and add gravity. The ball should fall. Now create 6 different (Soft/Rigid Bodies>Create Passive Rigid Body) obstacles for the ball to fall through, bounce over, or roll off. Also create at least one constraint. A hinge, spring, nail, or pin. Upload as a video fully rendered.
7. Create some form of set driven key based of the video.