We are working on a new application for car diagnostics, we need someone who has experience with vehicle OBD - CAN bus and can help us do the following:
1. Advise if its possible to get the status of ABS and Airbag from a budget OBD2 Bluetooth adapter for Australian major car brands, within a terminal. Is this a hardware or software limitation?
2. Let us know if we can get a list of the codes to display these systems for Australia’s major car brands: Holden(GM), Ford, Toyota, Hyandai, KIA, Mitsubishi and others?
3. Advise if these codes are able to be used freely or do we require a license?
4. Is it possible get the codes to clear the errors.
5. If we do need some other hardware than a budget OBD Bluetooth advise which one we need? Our budget is under $30 USD.