Overview of project:
We are building a flight sensor visualization and logger platform for light aircraft (for example paragliders, sailplanes, powered paragliders).
We are in need of an application prototype running on an Arduino Uno R3 with the following sensors connected:
- Pressure sensor (Bosch)
- Accelerometer (Analog Devices)
- GPS (Parallax)
- Airspeed sensor (APM)
Visualization and data entry:
- LCD touchscreen (Multi-inno)
We are looking for someone who is experienced in writing code for Arduino Uno R3, and can provide code that can be later certified by FAA.
We are also planning to add WiFI connectivity, so if you can advise us on how that can be achieved that would be a great plus.
Skills we are looking for from the ideal candidate:
- Hands on experience with Arduino Uno R3 programming
- Experience with interfacing to sensors
- Affinity with hardware (debugging, wiring)
- Strong background in computer science or electrical engineering