Jambo (hello)! :-)
If you're reading this job offer, chances are you may be the person I'm looking for. Or maybe not.
Because the person I'm looking for needs to be willing to go the extra mile. To aim for the stars (as I expect nothing less). To COMMIT and DELIVER. Outstanding results (and I'm about to get into it just now).
Let me be entirely honest with you. I'm taking a BIG risk here!
There's 2 main reasons:
1. Because I've been trying to make money on the Internet for close to 8 years. And I've had very little results. In fact, the most I've ever made (until now) is a few hundred bucks on a regular monthly basis. It's been frustrating at times. VERY frustrating. Yet I'm a winner, and I'm willing to give it another shot. I know deep inside that things are about to change (and you could be a part of this).
2. Because I've only got enough money in my bank account to "live" until the end of this year. Until the end of November 2016, to be exact. After which I'll have to get a "real job". And I REALLY don't want to do that.
* Why am I telling you this?
I don't want you to feel sorry for me. In fact, quite the contrary.
What I need is someone who cares, who is serious and reliable. Someone who's done it before and who can really HELP me to turn things around for the better. Someone who is up to the challenge!
Enough blabla talk. Let's dive straight in, shall we?! ;-)
Here's the deal...
* WHAT (do I need)?
I need to write a series of follow up emails that generates at least $3000/month in sales from a safari eBook. I expect this to happen within the next 2 months after launch (and please read until the very end before you draw any conclusions).
I have two eBooks. One is for free (The 5 Essential Ingredients for an Unforgettable African Safari Experience - Plan Your Holidays with Peace of Mind; http://africafreak.com/thank-you), and the other is for sale (The Practical A-Z Guide to Going on Safari - Everything You Need to Know; http://africafreak.com/safari-guide-success). The basic lead generation funnel is almost in place, but I still need content for my new subscribers. Not just any content though. No more guess work (as I used to do it in the past). I need stellar content that converts into sales!
I would need 5-10 follow-up emails for the free report, and at least 2-3 emails for people who end up buying the A-Z Guide (more content will be added as we go along, as I may end up selling safari packages in the longer run, etc.).
I have ideas in mind, including some of the extra bonuses and articles we could send as part of the series. But I'm a total newbie when it comes to email marketing, so I really need your help.
* Do I have an existing list? Yes and No.
I do indeed have an old list (less than 500 subscribers), but I discontinued it about 4 years ago as I wasn't getting the desired results.
So the idea is to start from scratch, though we might be able to re-direct some of the people from the old list.
By now I'm sure some of you might be thinking I'm totally "un-realistic". And you're probably right. Because the only way to get "unrealistic" results is to be "unrealistic" in the first place. And quite frankly, if you want to stick to "realistic", this job is definitely not for you.
"Realistically"-speaking though, this is totally doable as my website already has decent traffic.
* How much traffic? +/- 30 000 monthly visitors. So if we can funnel 10% of that traffic to the list (3000 new subscribers/month), and convert 10% of those @ $9.97 the eBook, we'll be right on track (and can actually aim for much bigger results in the longer run).
In other words, if you know what to do with leads, I want to work with YOU! I know a thing or two about driving traffic, etc. So it should be a perfect match...
* Last thing: My budget is $700, but I am willing to give a $300 bonus if I get guaranteed results!
The clock is ticking... let's make the most of it!
ASANTE SANA (thank you very much - Swahili language)! :-)
PS: For a quick review of my eBooks, please follow the links provided in the description (for your personal use only), or see attachment (giveaway). Also feel free to contact me directly for any additional questions. Talk soon!