I am a natural foods chef and wellness coach seeking a VA who is a great communicator and very organized. English needs to be your first language to ensure well written emails.
The ideal VA for me would help to keep track of all leads that come in via email, keeping them in a spreadsheet. You would also respond to people in a warm, informative way, creating connection and finding out what they need. Following up with them to create rapport and build relationships would be the goal.
My company has huge potential for growth and I am looking for the right person to help me create this success together. My main challenge is organization and keeping track of emails. I am a single mom with a daughter with special needs and it leaves me with very little time to accomplish all that I need to in my business. My follow up is not ideal so help with that would be a blessing. Help with planning and sending a weekly newsletter would be great too, along with social media.
Additional skills that would be great would include the ability to create attractive ebooks and PDF's, and helping to organize an online interview series/telesummit.
Marketing experience and/or the ability to see what might need improving in my strategy would also be a huge plus.
Besides the email handling (which is the main thing right now), weekly newsletter and social media posts, I would also love help with:
1. Creating a sales funnel
2. Doing more webinars/free calls (using lead pages)
3. A mini course
4. FB ads
5. Taking my previously live cooking school online and as a coaching program
6. Wordpress updates to two websites (christinewaltermyer.com and naturalkitchenschool.com)
7. Creating a "Products I love" page (mini store) on my websites for affiliate products from Amazon (and others)
8. Weekly calls with me to keep things moving forward
9. Possible help with video editing, but no worries if you don't know how to do this
Now I just need the right go-getter VA to help make it all happen!
I look forward to meeting you here!