As a Senior UX Designer, you will be hands on in all aspects of user experience including: research, gathering and understanding business & user needs, creating information architecture diagrams and user flows, building detailed wireframes, high & low fidelity prototypes and the creation of new concepts. Translating the vision of senior stakeholders into executable, actionable designs and flows.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who can blend business needs with customer needs to drive innovative UX solutions.
• Create detailed wireframes, information architecture diagrams, user flows and prototypes to deliver best-in-class user experiences mobile, tablet, and desktop
• Effectively act on feedback, user testing results and learnings to iterate on wireframes
• Ensure adherence to design best practices, standards, and brand consistency
• UX / Interaction Design and Research experience
• Ability to simplify and turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences
• Experience designing consumer-facing applications, websites, and mobile experiences
• skilled in ideation, sketching, wireframing, user flows, and information architecture
• Very comfortable with design tools, such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and/or other UX & prototyping software
• Experience designing responsively across devices
• Strong portfolio showing breadth of UX Design work
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction or related field
Nice to have
• Experience in a startup, specifically EdTech, environment or education focused technology software