We are a startup Digital Marketing Agency and are looking for reputable Email marketing specialist to handle our email marketing campaigns to for all of our clients.
You will be required to have working knowledge of Amazon SES (how to set up and deploy) as this is the platform along with email software such as:
- Sendy (see https://sendy.co)
- Mautic (mautic.org) that will be used for our business.
- Graphic Design skills or access to someone with it (to design Newsletter)
You will be required to manage many email campaigns for our client companies simultaneously and provide feedback, basic and advanced reports for each campaign and suggest working strategies to make the campaigns better.
You must provide qualitative email analytics etc to update our clients on each campaign.
You must be able to graphically craft attractive newsletters with appropriate graphic elements to suit our various clients.
Experience with hosted platforms is a plus (eg. Mailchimp, Cakemail, Aweber, Constantcontact etc.)
Our reputation is at stake so we look for high quality.
We look forward to have you work for us.
So once you are interested, Let us know as we are looking for a long term relationship.
p.s. You MUST answer these questions in order to move into an interview.
1. What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
2. Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
3. What challenging part of this job are you most experienced in?
4. Are you skilled in email marketing, particularly with the use of Amazon SES?
5. The rate is set. Are you willing to work for the NON-negotiable rate of $100/month?