We're a Boston-based start-up that's transforming how small business across America access capital and advisory services. In doing so, our mission is to help restore American prosperity by equipping small business owners with advisory services once only available to Fortune 500 companies and the tools they need to purchase inventory, expand into new markets, and add product lines.
We're looking to establish a long-term relationship with a content specialist. Scope ultimately will entail website revisions, blogging, email marketing, and customer case studies. For now, our primary focus is on product launch. To that end, we need your assistance in writing the website's content. Tone should be simple, descriptive, and compelling.
The following companies are both in our industry and do a great job with content writing. As you'll see, each of these comps uses a tone of exclusivity and selectivity (i.e. "high potential business that are ready to take the next step", "organizations that are innovative, forward thinking, and growth oriented", etc.). We've done a [particularly horrible] job of replicating this tone, which is why we're coming to a professional. That said, we're very happy to share our progress, if helpful.
We'd like to develop content for the following pages. I've included side notes where relevant.
- Homepage (1 page. Prelim mock-up and text in progress)
- Products offered (2-3 identically structured pages. No mock-up yet, but can point to comps. will provide text)
- Customers (8 identically structured pages. Prelim mock-up and text in progress)
- Approach (1 page. May be combined as part of Products Offered page)
- Investment profile (1 page. May be combined as part of Products Offered page)
- Security (1 page. Likely similar to https://www.zenefits.com/security/.)
- Community (1 page. Likely similar to http://nextstreet.com/our-clients/)
- About us (1 page. Likely similar to https://www.zenefits.com/about-us/)
- Contact us (1 page. Likely similar to https://www.zenefits.com/contact-us/)
- Privacy and security (1 page)