We’re a SaaS company, we’ve just launched an online tool to help ecommerces increase their revenues. We’re looking for an experienced marketing colleague to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company.
Our clients are small and medium ecommerces and online marketing agencies that work with ecommerces.
WHY WORK WITH US ?
We have a pure passion for building tools that improve people’s life, help people learn, grow and achieve greater results.
We’re focused on technology innovation. Not to mention, we’re cool, funny, interesting people :)
Do you consider yourself an innovator, passionate person? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
WOULD YOU LOVE DOING THE FOLLOWING ?
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Assist members of our team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
WE'D REALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU IF YOU'D HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life.
- Possesses strong Internet research skills
- Keep Attention to Detail: High attention to detail; with extreme precision regardless of the circumstances
- Accountable and Willing to Learn
- Able to work with limited or no supervision
- Shows initiative and takes responsibility
- Highly motivated to succeed with strong personal and professional drive to be the best.
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter – you love creating something out of nothing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong relationships building abilities
- Humble, practical, can-do attitude - You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do the grunt work associated with building the company and the team.
- Committed Team player
- You get energy from working with an amazing group of people. You’ve always got your teammate’s back and you like that they have yours.
- Naturally Energetic and Enthusiastic
- especially when it comes to people and your purpose.
WE'LL SHOW YOU OUR APPRECIATION AS FOLLOWS:
A fixed hourly based compensation
The opportunity to extend our collaboration as a partner
If all of the above sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you :)