I'm starting a financial consulting firm in Lansing, Michigan. My goal is to help nonprofit organizations in the area better manage their finances. I currently work full-time as a financial controller at a nonprofit therefore, I'm looking for someone that can help with the day-to-day activities of my firm while I'm at work. The primary responsibilities of the Executive assistant would include:
- Establishing contact with potential clients
- Handling customer inquiries
- Performing basic QuickBooks activities
- Conducting online research when necessary
- Managing social media/website content
I'm looking for someone who has experience with QuickBooks Online, prospecting clients, social media/marketing, working with nonprofit. This position has the potential to turn into a long-term assignment based on the performance of the Executive Assistant.