Primary Function: Leveraging‘Sales 2.0’ prospecting techniques with a focus on mutual business fit, research and consultative discussion, create highly relevant sales opportunities for the closing team.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their marketing issues and their operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Map prospective accounts around organisational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Experience and deep understanding with sales hacking tools such as (import.io, ToutApp, Close.Io) and more.
- Prior SDR experience is a requirement, must have a proven track-record.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner on cold reach out emails
- - Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing,e-commerce, digital and mobile marketing, retail, brands selling directly to consumers , Facebook Ads, Google Adwords
- English-First Language
- Must be very well-read in sales hacking, predictive revenue and other cutting edge sales methodologies
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You are street smart
This is a full-time, work remotely position. If you have the SDR skills and have had prior success we are looking to grow our SDR department ASAP.