Implementation of functionalities onto a platform on which customers can configure and submit a request for a compound product/service (select/configure it via option branched form).
This platform allows:
- The customers to register/login, populate a user profile (details, configure payment gateway and address), select products, submit them, pay them (VISA, PayPal...) receive invoice (using an already existing invoice company's API), receive notifications of request status, interact with product/service provider via chat/messages with file annexes;
- The product/service provider to manage products, customers, submitted requests and update job status;
- A specific delivery company to receive the request information (done through their API).
The app will be done using a bootstrap 3.x layout powered by Meteor.js as well as threejs to handle some interaction.
The layout, framework and API's for the app to work will be provided for, as well as a list of structure, functionality, requirements that is has to comply with. It will only be required to configure the elements and logic.
This app's developments is already setup. Most of the funcionalities are already present but not active as per requirements. This includes the threejs code, which needs only to interact with some form elements to trigger selections.
What needs to be done:
- Put the selection form to work (the selection groups are already mostly in place);
- payment gateway and invoice API's;
- Post order - delivery status page (keep track of things page).
- Polish existing functionalities + layout.
There is good documentation on the requirements, as well as a live example. All will be timely provided.
This job will shortly be followed by further functionality implementations (more jobs), depending on feedback of this one.