We are currently seeking a proactive, committed and enthusiastic bookkeeper to join the team. This is an ongoing and long-term position.
In this autonomous role working with clients, your key responsibilities will include:
• Working with a range of clients to prepare basic BAS/IAS, annual reports and other tax
• Managing accounts payable and receivable,
• Working closely with Accountants to ensure consistency and clarity for clients.
• Working proactively and autonomously to ensure timely delivery of client and internal
• Providing timely and accurate reconciliation and reporting.
• Managing bookkeeping software for internal use to ensure current and up to date,
• Assisting clients to set up bookkeeping software, including ad hoc support as required.
• Assisting with Audit Insurance administration.
• Processing small scale payroll, including management of pay rates, conditions, PAYG,
Superannuation and Payroll Tax, with training support.
•Preparing and generating reports via Xero accounting software.
HOW TO APPLY: (IMPORTANT)
- Submit your applications together with your most up to date resume (up to
- Include your Skype ID as we are already conducting interviews for the role.
- Please note that your resume must summarise the responsibilities you've handled from
your previous roles.
A full job description will be sent to interested candidates.
Applicants not following the above instructions will automatically be declined.