I manage a large network of Cisco Devices. I need a Script to do the following:
1. SSH to a network device (router or switch)
2. Automate the login e.g. 'Username:' "Password:'
3. Perform a 'show running-config'
4. Capture the output from the 'show running-config' to a file on my local machine.
5. Repeat the same again for x number of devices, e.g. 192.168.1.1, 192.168.1.2 etc
I dont mind the scripting language used as long as its supported by SecureCRT e.g. Python, VBScript, JScript and PerlScript.
The script needs to allow me to easily add more network devices to it.