I have a running website that allows users to choose and customize printed products and I am looking to add features and customize that website.
Ideally, I would like to learn as we make the changes together.
Scope of changes:
- Apply a new HTML theme that we'll share with you
- Add Search feature
- Add Side by Side comparison
- Add a wish list feature
- Add Tags
- Product designations that affect the product look and feel (Hot, New, Discounted,...)
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Teach and Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Experience building C# & VB.net websites with tutoring background.
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Upwork profile
- References or an established reputation on Upwork preferred