This project is to enhance an existing .NET application that generates draws for Arm Wrestling Tournament.
The application allows a user to enter the details of the competition, the competitors per age and weight category, and will generate a draw (pre-defined by location in the competitors page) per category and display it in a browser-like way (tabs).
The application uses XML for a back-end database and stores it locally. The application saves the draw for retrieval, and prints the draw to a printer.
The application is a desktop application and is written in VB.NET.
1. Fixing data being cleared when switching between divisions and/or tabs
2. Create a master page to display order of all bouts. Clicking takes to the relevant draw sheet
3. Allow users to select bouts in the order
4. Mouse Scroll - Enable mouse scroll with the mouse wheel on large draw sheets
5. Print draws and results - printing large draw sheets to spread on multiple pages
6. Export to PDF
7. Save to a tournament folder
8. Display order of bouts - design
The project code will be on TFS, which will provided to the Freelancer, including detailed user stories, with acceptance criteria.
One more important requirement: Communication.
It is extremely important that the Freelancer is fluent in English and is able to communicate well. I require daily updates (even if the update is that you couldn't progress because of x y z). Please make sure you understand and accept this before applying.