We are a baby products company and we are known for the stellar customer service we provide to our customers.
Since our company is growing and we have to organize operations with an ERP system and integrate it into our current Big Commerce based website. We've selected ERPnext as a platform due to it's great customizability, which we require for the type of business we are in, and the fact that it's relatively low cost. ERPnext should give us the ability to streamline our shipping practices, allowing for example software to check whether all items in a kit have been barcode scanned in, and notifying warehouse personnel of any errors during the packing and shipping process. Such checks are crucial for us to have accurate inventory control, which will in turn allow us to serve customers better and to lessen the learning curve on new team members.
This is what we would like for you to do:
- Develop a RESTful API to allow ERPnext (Frappe) to be integrated into our Big Commerce website
- Confirm that the inventory control and 'barcode scan error checking' described in the previous section is successfully implemented, i.e. for a kit of 8 different items, we want to be able to have an assistant scan in each item, and have a message sent to them that the kit is successfully packed before shipping can occur
Apply for this job only if:
- You are familiar with Frappe and ERPnext, and integration into a Big Commerce specific environment.
- You speak, write and can communicate in English at a native level.
- You have either done this type of work before or are familiar with the requirements of this job.
Thank you very much for looking and please make sure you send me a customized application outlining how you can help our company get better.
Have a great day!!