We're looking for a statistician with a degree in statistics (PhD or MSc), experience in pharmaceutical industry (3-5 years) and knowledge of SAS.
This is for a home-based full-time (6-8 hours/day, 5 days per week) contract with below requirements:
• experience in analyzing, reporting and interpretation of clinical trials (Phase III, integrated database and experience in using AdAM and SDTM ideally)
• expertise in broad range of statistical method (Bayesian not required but is an asset)
• experience in analysis specification writing (SAP, adhoc request,… )
• experience in writing statistical publications, in preparing materials for publications and creating statistical text for clinical study communications and regulatory requirement
• experience of working with CROs
• excellent communication skill in English verbal and written, able to manage communication into a multidisciplinary teams
• excellent management skill (able to effectively organize and manage a variety of tasks across different projects/tasks)
• good knowledge of SAS (code for some specific analysis, doing QC, exploring SAS database)
We're looking for someone interested in building a long-term work relationship.