I run a publishing company and the team, even if it's got a cover designer already, needs another one for further expansion. Here's what I need and the conditions;
- Great E-Cover design skills.
- Polite, respectful and friendly communication.
- Willing to work long term.
- Pay Rate: 5$ for 2 book covers.
- Will provide;
->Samples of Style,
->Translation of Title if the book isn't in English — most of the time won't —.
- Revisions: I'll try to request as many revisions as possible, but I will if the cover isn't good enough.
- Disclaimer: I do not take very poor quality. If I'm the editorial isn't gonna use the e-cover because it isn't good enough, you can keep it, but I won't pay for it. Only advising because, even if most people knows how to do a cover, I know there's a lot of scam going on. If you are decent, you should be fine.