Amadeus Flight Search, booking & ticketing library development
We need Expert in Flight Search, booking & ticketing library development that have a good experience in travel industry and internet booking engines to plan and run a flight search engine & booking, The candidate must have full command on various GDS system including Sabre and Amadeus.
it is a long-term opportunity with one of our flight client. The candidate will be at the heart of their technical transformation, working on a range of differ Key Responsibilities
Responsible for managing all aspects of the project delivery and management, including but not limited to:
• Requirements Analysis
• Functional Specification creation
• Task Identification
• Effort and Planning Estimation
• Project Planning & Tracking
• Team Management
• Project financial tracking & forecasting
• Project Reporting
• Coordination with internal product and architecture teams
• Customer meetings & status calls
• Project Quality; Documentation review & approval
• Management of Support (Test, Acceptance, Implementation, Migration & Warranty)
• General customer relationship management (potentially in coordination with an assigned “Account Manager”)
• A minimum of four years of professional project manager experience related to managing software development, systems design and Software deployment projects and web solutions for the travel industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or the equivalent real world experience
• Preferably knowledge and experience of the Financial and/or Payments industry
• Knowledge and experience of Project Methodologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience of delivering customer-facing projects
• Proven ability in delivering projects on-time and within budget.
• Must be willing to travel.
We are constantly improving our site and products, and are therefore on the lookout for talented, and enthusiastic people to join our team. We’re social, international and take great pride in what we do. Join us.