Please read the description listed before submitting your application.
-Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc), MS Office and English proficiency
- Excellent communication skills. Someone who is able to convey information to customers clearly and properly.
- Team player, Punctual and Dependable
- Ability to learn and follow protocol and guidelines.
- Willing to gain Product Knowledge; understand its features and confidently present these as benefits to our customers.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment. Call center experience, knowledge in VOIP and predictive dialer and experience in marketing, customer support and sales is a plus.
- Working computer with high quality headset.
- handle sales and other customer enquiries/complaints.
- assist customers via chat, call or email in speedy and accurate manner.
- provide follow-up actions when needed.
- take ownership of customer disputes and manage the issue from start to finish.
- attend training sessions and continuously improve knowledge and skills.
- ensure that all information entered into the system software is complete and accurate.
- work on tasks/projects assigned to you not stated in this agreement.
Wired internet connection is required on this job. Freelancers using WIFI and plug-it/internet stick do not need to apply. Work hours will be anytime in between 7AM to 7PM PACIFIC TIME for 8 hours a day, depending on agreement at an initial hourly rate of $5.00 including Upwork Fees.
Please update your Upwork profile or send an updated resume (if needed) to help us evaluate if you are fit for the job.