Branding Consultant and Designer needed to add depth to our brand.
We are a Middle East based Art and Artist Consultancy group.
We already have a logo and basic colour palette, with our font selection and basic VSG in place - but we represent artists, designers and engage in cultural retail at multiple levels - so we want to visually look our very best.
We need a highly talented individual (or group of individuals) to further define our brand and deliver the following:
* Extended Brand Guidelines
* Design work for our stationery and any communication tools/mediums
* All elements to inform Web Design, or full Website Design (separate brief available)
* Understanding of how our Visual Identity aligns with how we communicate our brand (and how we do this with our clients as artists, and clients in the corporate world - almost a dual-personality)
* We are Middle East based and Middle East focused. Although we want the appearance of an international operation, we want to celebrate our place of origin and operation in all we do - this is core to our brief, but must be subtle and tastefully done
* We want something to feel unique and not recycled
* Work will be necessary to create a Brand Introduction Document and possible other design collateral
They need to have:
* Talent, Skill and Knowledge - proven by excellent past work examples
* Ideas - and good ones
* An excellent understanding of typography and use of language
* Commitment and the ability to deliver on those commitments, on time. We should never have to chase you.
* Ideally an understanding of the Middle East and our base in the UAE
Part of what we do is identity work for clients, so more work will be forthcoming if a good job is done for us.
What we do:
We offer a full suite of commercial, legal, marketing and PR tools, mechanisms and services to support artists and engage with galleries, museums and corporate entities. We build their brand and protect their legacy. We establish aims and work to deliver these in partnership with the individual, all the while focused on freeing them from the commercial and mundane to allow them simply to create.
We partner with venues and sponsors to run art events with our represented artists and bring key artists and notable art brands into the region from Europe, the US and beyond.
We work with schools and universities to engage our represented artists with the young artists of the future. We educate parents of young artists in future career opportunities in creative industries and we hold talks/lectures in key venues, in many cases alongside our art events.
ART RETAIL CONSULTATION
We offer our experience of retail strategy and management to start-ups, business owners and enable growth in the cultural retail sector through establishing business aims and engineering a route to attaining these.
We bring together a unique combination of experience in Fine Art and Cultural Retail. Equally driven by pushing creative boundaries, freedom of expression and tangible economic outcomes, the mission is to create a much-needed bridge between craftsmanship and commercialisation.
Our partnership is lead by the objectives of the artist. We look at the desired destination and map out a route to get there. We establish markers on the route to achieving these aims and who is responsible for delivery, leaving room for flexibility and a change in dynamic as opportunity, mindset and circumstance changes.
Our success is driven by an innate understanding of our clients and the ability to truly connect with the artistic process. This enables us to unlock the creative and commercial potential of an individual, brand or collective of individuals as we can accurately establish specific need and mould to fit.
We are committed to supporting artists originating from the Middle East, international artists living in the region and promoting such work internationally.
We have a highly experienced executive team. The founding partners bring a wealth of local expertise and detailed regional knowledge, with specialisations in artist development, art sales, commercial deals, artistic rights law, marketing, PR and events management.
We also run unique art shows, engages in art education at all levels and provides a range of consultancy options for art galleries and creative retail. Furthermore, the company offers opportunities to enable local artists to gain an international platform and international art brands to access the region.
Our initial requirement is to know who you are, that you understand the brief (so please explain how you would approach this task) and see examples of your work.
We will progress in stages with initial steps and increases in scope.