Hello Art Directors! :)
My name is Nate and I run an ecommerce and we are looking for someone to join our team to help us with our growing Branding needs.
We currently have 3 brands and are expanding quickly.
We need someone with strong branding/storytelling experience to create brand storyboards for new brands we want to launch. For ex. Chic home appliances, wine accessories, high end home furniture
We want each brand to have an engaging story and direction which we can use to give direction to the website, packaging, copy etc.
Below is more information about what we need. Please respond to the questions below to see if you are a good fit.
The mission for this role is to join our team as Branding Rockstar
Responsibilities will include creating new brand storyboards for various new brands we are working on, working with our design team to create compelling packaging, suggestions on copy/positioning is preferred but not a requirement.
Develop strong and engaging new brands that we will be launching product lines under.
Work with our design team to create compelling packaging.
Motivated, ambitious and interested :)
Our business is growing quickly and we are looking for someone to join us for the long-term. We want to start with project based and if things go well there is the potential to move to full-time.
1. Please tell us a bit of your work/employment history. What is your experience with branding, developing new brands and brand storytelling?
2. Have you ever created brand story boards? If so, please share an example.
3. What makes up a strong brand? What are a few brands that you are impressed with and why?
4. Why are you interested in this position?
5. What is your current workload/work situation?
6. What questions do you have for me in order to help best see if you would be a good fit for this role?
7. Please write the city that you live on the top of your application
8. What is your proposed rate or how do you propose we structure our working arrangement?
9. What are some of your career ambitions? How does this role fit into your career abmitions?
10. Why should I hire YOU? Here’s your chance to sell yourself so don’t be shy :)