The Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, determining appropriate decision makers, gathering relative business intelligence, making sales presentations, resulting in the closing of new business with clients.
Other job duties:
1. Identify new business leads.
2. Make initial contact with new business leads, securing specific business intelligence information, including that of the decision makers, facility address, email, phone and the facilities current status and "next step" action plan.
3. Conduct FocusOne Connect conference calls/web demos with prospective clients.
4. Implement regular email and phone calling campaigns to penetrate target accounts.
5. Attend trade shows generating new leads, follow up activities, and outcomes.
6. Travel as necessary to target accounts to help qualify and develop new sales opps.
7. Assist Business Development Executive in closing new client contracts to provide full cycle vendor management services.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
1. Ability to effectively and professionally make web demos and sales presentations.
2. Good verbal communication skills
3. Sill in building relationships with decision makers and articulating a strong business value proportion.
4. Ability and willingness to travel.
5. Ability to strategically market and prospect for new business opportunities.
6. Background in Marketing, Research, Advertising, Event Management, Social Media and Promotional Products sales.
7. Skilled at creating, editing and promoting written context.
Position: Sales/Marketing Support
The work includes:
- Organising sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products and services
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Promotional prospects are excellent - progression can be into senior sales roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or management.
Key skills for sales executives
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
- A full driving licence is often essential for jobs. Being able to speak more than one language fluently (English and Spanish), is also a useful skill.