I need a Matlab Programmer who is familiar with Fuzzy logic and neural network.
We have the time entrance and leaves of occupants in a building. Based on these data we need to create a pattern to predict the time of occupants ( by neural network).
In the second phase, we want to optimize energy in a specific room based on 1) real-time occupancy 2) historical pattern ( neural network) .
We want to control the energy for HVAC systems and lighting systems.
We also need to consider these parameters for our optimizations as well : the thermal comfort, indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity , peak time and general costs.
In that specific room we have two HVAC systems and nine users. We can divide the room into two thermal zones.
• For occupancy we have 5 situations which needs to control HVAC and lighting based on each condition
1) Wander : do not need to change in HVAC systems but needs to change the lighting systems if the zone is empty
2) Perform research : This is an stabile situation and we can control HVAC based on number of users in the room and total temperatures
3) Go to the coffee room, rest room: We can reduce the HVAC load and off lighting systems based on the number of users in the thermal zone.
4) Go to the meeting, class room, Lab: we can reduce loads more than before if the zone is empty or reduce based on the number of users in the thermal zone to save energy
5) Leave the building : Turn off HVAC and lighting if the zone is empty
We also need to arrange a schedule based on users pattern to turn on HVAC systems and heat or cool the room slowly before the first person comes to reduce more energy.
All I need is the Fuzzy and neural network and the circuit that included them, then we can test with real data to see how much energy we can save.
Please only if you have related experience, apply for the job. This is the third time that I post the job but at the end programmers rejected the assignment.!!!!