Our company is a startup and we're launching a new online product.
Our products are made overseas and shipped directly to US customers.
We're looking for a factotum who is primarily a project manager, but able to help with process definition, operations, and general management.
PMP certification preferred but not required.
Tasks will include:
1) Coordinate with overseas vendors
2) Set up a virtual operational team and processes to ensure that all orders are processed accurately, on time, and are of adequate quality
3) Coordinate updates to our web site and analytics implementation
4) Identify process gaps and implement process improvement plans
5) Possibly help find and onboard a US-based fulfillment partner for quality control
6) Possibly help find and onboard an IT partner to automate data exchange and business processes.
Equity and/or profit sharing is an option for the right candidate.