We are a fast-growing and highly respected company and sell innovative lamps / illuminants on international niche markets. Our key customers are companies and resellers (B2B).
What we are looking for:
You’re very focused, disciplined and have a great understanding of business development. You also know how to keep a formal, yet polite distance when needed while connecting with people quickly on a social / personal level. We are looking for a candidate who knows how to engage our potential resellers properly - both by delivering professionally and by impressing them with a great personality.
Skills you must possess in order to qualify:
- Fluent in written and spoken English (good enough to conduct negotiations) - without major accent
- Ability to recognize our core values and to be driven by a mutual mission
- Strategic and mission-focused
- Experienced with B2B / business development / sales channels / go to market
- Good at prioritizing tasks quickly
- Familiar with customer communication
- Able to contact resellers via phone, email and social media
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Regular updates about pipeline and business development activities
- Agility to solve any unexpected problems
- Excellent verbal (and written) communication skills (we may ask you to write a blog post occasionally)
Your tasks will mostly include talking to potential resellers via phone. Due to this, you will need a constant internet connection and be able to call clients. Experience & having business contacts in the field of lighting is a big plus.
Excellent attention to detail is a must. You ought to possess a great fluency and confidence in your speaking skills. As you will be talking to people on a daily basis, a good sense for interpersonal communication is required.
You’re a fast learner and realize quickly. You possess incredible strengths at self-analysing your performance. We are expecting nothing less than top-notch service, delivered by a highly motivated and qualified individual with exceptional communication skills.
1. Your working hours will run accordingly to CET (Central European) time zone.
2. You must have great internet connection.
3. Payment will also be dependent on performance / milestones achieved.
4. Knowing one or more additional language to English would be an added bonus, for example German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Swedish, Italian, etc,
If you are confident about your communication skills and believe that you are the right person to join our team, feel free to apply and le t us know why we should hire you.
All spam applications will be ignored immediately, as we are looking for devoted individuals. Add the words “fullspectrumlight” at the beginning of your application, so that we can filter out copy-paste applications.
Thank you! We are looking forward to connect and working with you.