We are looking for a brilliant strategist to create a seamless job strategy for both Branding and Tactical Campaign. Are you up for the challenge?
- Develop digital marketing strategies relevant;
- Develop B2C and B2B strategic solutions ranging from high-level to tactical intricacy;
- Determine digital channels to be leveraged and ideate tactics that align with digital strategy and client goals;
- Understand how digital content moves through today’s media landscape and define relevant and impactful content strategies (including website, media, creative);
- Utilize research and tools to help populate digital/social customer profiles and personas; identify unmet needs, hypothesize key customer problems/digital solutions;
- Work with the analytics group to evaluate and report insights gained and effectiveness of digital activities;
- Conduct research utilizing resources such as digital analytics, syndicated research, social listening, competitive, focus groups, usability tests, surveys, and customer database;
- Evaluate websites and other digital experiences based on qualitative design/functionality assessments as well as quantitative performance metrics;
- Participate in and/or lead brainstorming sessions, workshops, and presentations, with clients, media partners, and industry stakeholders as needed or relevant;
- Write inspiring creative briefs and brief in-house teams or partner agencies to develop the content/experience needed to bring channels to life;
- Create clear, compelling content for client presentations, POVs, and other deliverables;
- Demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a noted ability to communicate complex or digital/social concepts to a non-technical audience;
- Monitor trends in digital and social media for improvements that can be made to the business;
- Originate or contribute to the development of high-impact presentations for strategic projects;
- Identify long-range and short-term goals, objectives, strategies, tactics, and barriers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Professional experience working at an agency with a focus on digital solutions;
- Experience developing digital creative briefs, business requirements, and strategic frameworks for programs, campaigns, messaging/content;
- Knowledge of advertising, other integrated digital marketing disciplines including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Direct Response, Viral, etc.;
- Solution-oriented strategic thinker and doer;
- Self-starter with excellent project management skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high stress environment and ensures follow-through on every matter with the ability to move projects to completion;
- Ability to employ analytical approaches to solve digital marketing problems;
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail, written, and oral communication skills.
- Please include a copy of your resume.