PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS IN JOB DESCRIPTION, OR I WILL DECLINE YOUR PROPOSAL
The VA must spend 100% of the time working for me 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday to Friday. I will NOT accept the VA working on any other job or contract in this time frame.
DO NOT MAKE A PROPOSAL IF:
• You want to work on other jobs, personal tasks or contracts during my 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. time frame.
• You are not reliable and can't be online 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. sharp.
• You are expecting technical issues with your PC or Internet connection.
• You are planning to work only a few months. This is a long-term position.
The ideal candidate MUST be:
• Punctual, professional and reliable.
• Trustworthy and honest
• Fluent in French & English
• Productive and organized
• A self-taught learner with strong work ethic
• Able to work on own with minimal supervision
• Proficient at problem solving
• Proficient with email software
The virtual assistant's primary tasks are as follow:
When a new order is received, send purchase order and shipping label within 30 minutes of reception of new order to vendor.
To do this you must create:
1. Sales receipt in QuickBooks Online
2. Purchase Order in QuickBooks Online
3. Shipping label using ShipStation
Then, send by email to vendors:
1. Purchase order
2. Shipping label
Track all order status reports and confirmations with vendors.
The virtual assistant secondary tasks are:
Provide telephone answering to provide customer service french and english
• Every day at 8 a.m., confirm all orders were picked up by carrier the previous day using the shipping label tracking number
• Answer customer questions from the Contact Us page
• Request Customers Review by email
• Send newsletter using Mailchimp
• Manage social media: Facebook, Twitter, Disqus, Google+, YouTube
• Manage PPC campaigns: AdWords
• Manage and track return orders for exchange or refund
• Add, remove, edit products on BigCommerce platform
• Manage, edit and create new items in QuickBooks
and any other administration tasks with deadline to respect I my request
All primary and secondary tasks represent an average of 30 hours/week of work.
Email software productivity is very important; as such, you need strong workflow and organizational skills. Expect to receive more than 100 emails per days. Mastering email software like Outlookl for productivity is important.
Please answer these questions honestly:
- Can you guarantee exclusivity for this job 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. sharp every day of the week?
- How do you rate your English writing on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 score being perfect)?
- How do you rate your English speaking on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 score being perfect)?
- How do you rate your French writing on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 score being perfect)?
- How do you rate your French speaking on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 score being perfect)?
- Do you know how to do some photo editing in Photoshop? (rate your skills from 1 to 10)
- Do you have some html basic knowledge? (rate your skills from 1 to 10)
- Are you using a Mac or PC ?
- What email client or software are you using? (Gmail, Thunderbirds, Outlook, Mac Mail)
- Can you work MORE than 30h/week if needed?
- Can you work extra hours on the weekend if possible?
- Do you have experience in any of theses apps or utilities?
- Are you flexible at schedule? Please details. (example working from 7am till 3 pm if needed? or working on the weekend?)
• BigCommerce shopping cart (rate from 1 to 10)
• QuickBooks Online (rate from 1 to 10)
• ShipStation (rate from 1 to 10)
• Excel (rate from 1 to 10)
• Mailchimp (rate from 1 to 10)
• Google Analytics (rate from 1 to 10)
• AdWords (rate from 1 to 10)
• Google Drive (rate from 1 to 10)