- We are looking for someone who has deep knowledge of computer science, databases, and analytics, specifically in the following or similar topics: business intelligence, SQL, schema design, PostgreSQL, R, Big Data, MongoDB.
- The job is to answer questions on stackoverflow.com related to these topics.
- You will need to both come up with the answers and then write them, either concisely or in article form. We will choose the questions but will be open to your own suggestions if you find something within your area of expertise.
We are looking for people who can produce highly professional content – the ideal candidate should have engineer or data scientist-level knowledge of the above mentioned fields, as well as the ability to convey this knowledge in a clear and interesting way via technical explanations and lines of code.
This job will start small, but if we find the suitable candidate\s there is a lot of potential for long term employment and a chance to work with a leading tech company in an exciting space.
- Native English speaker
- Theoretical and practical background in programming or data science
- Blogging \ content writing experience, in the context of technical subject matter
- Ability to deliver quality work on a deadline
- Published examples of similar work (online or offline)