Business Manager is responsible for developing business via creation of overall business strategy for short term and long term, setting goals for the organization and all members of it. Daily responsibilities include monitoring sales performance, checking in on all employees, department managers, and all staff to address their concerns and provide them with necessary support and tools they need to succeed in their tasks.
The Business Manager very important role to the success of the Top ERP Solutions business. You will also have a huge opportunity to prove your skills and capacity and grow your career within the company. You will be a key employee who will play a major role in grooming the Company. The CEO and founder shall personally train you in the industry and in the company processes, and you shall be given a wide ground to develop, implement, and establish new processes.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of conceptualizing, planning, and implementing an effective business growth strategy.
Minimum Required Experience:
- Has a proven business management background with years of experience in IT startup business environment
- Is a natural leader that inspires people to achieve more
- Has Impeccable communication skills
- Is an “Out of the box” thinker with ability to adapt to a changing business environment
- Has extensive knowledge of industry and competitors
Other Required Experience:
Must have reliable internet connection
Must work PST time (San Jose, California)
Must have reliable equipment (laptop)
ERP / CRM accesses will be provided
VOIP subscription will be provided