I need a someone to do necessary research and write a detail business plan.
There are many convenient stores such as 7-eleven around, however, i believe that they are not convenient enough. Also, as cost of rental and labour increases, there must be more productive ways to reduce "Cost of Sales".
7-eleven are also known as Mini Mart. I believe that having Micro Mart in offices, factories, schools, hospitals and some otherwise unusable spaces will improve convenience and have many other benefits.
That is why I need a business plan for me to convince investors, raise funds and execute to the detail plan.
Detail Goals of the Business Plan:
1) Explain why there a consumer market that "micro market" can fill?
2) Attract investors and to raise investment.
3) Develop and Communicate specific course of action from raising funds to buying equipments and how the day-to-day operation of the business is to be run in the most cost effective and productive manner.
4) Set specific objectives, equipment suppliers and goals along with the resources required to achieve these goals.
5) Communicate the benefits of micro market to landlords, property managers, employers, employees and the community on the whole.
6) Identify what works and what don't work with Micro market.
7) Exit strategies Initial Public Offering of stock (IPO’s), Acquisition by competitors and Mergers.
The minimum content of the business plan:
1) Summary of the entire plan and should catch the investor’s attention.
2) Product and Services a Micro Market will Offer.
3) Market analysis of the current Mini Market convenience stores retail trends. Such as 7-Eleven.
4) Identify and communicate the gap that micro market can fill. Micro Market marketing strategy and a risk analysis.
5) Include charts detailing financial projections over the next five years. To include projected profits or losses, break-even analysis, cash flow projections and balance sheets.
6) Detail logistic operation that includes software and hardware to be used.
Additional experience prefered:
- Experience with Logistic Company
- Experience with Automatic Vending Company