Our company is developing a software-as-a-service platform for youth and amateur sports clubs/teams (football, basketball, swimming, judo, etc, NOT fitness) and we are planning to enter the Spanish market. For this we are looking for a project-based representative in Spain who would lead our client relationships with Spanish sports clubs.
• Interview our customers to bring detailed feedback to our software - what works for them and what is still missing.
• Find new itching problems of sports clubs that software could solve.
• Help new Spanish customers get started on the platform.
• Help Spanish customers with their daily issues.
• Investigate sports clubs’ daily processes and software usage.
• Investigate competitive landscape on the Spanish speaking internet.
• Document your work and report to our team.
• Native Spanish speaker.
• Easy-going and fluent communicator (including daily calls to tens of strangers who are not waiting for your call).