Are you looking for a flexible opportunity to work from home on a part time basis? Adecco is looking for a part time/freelance proposal writer to help support our Marketing Team located in Toronto, during busy periods.
Functions of this position include:
• In collaboration with the Vice President, Sales and the Marketing department, assisting Adecco will with proposal documents for prospective clients
• Managing and participating in the development and production of RFPs including assembling and monitoring proposal content, ensuring document control and quality assurance, overseeing the physical assembly, presentation and binding of documents, and performing the final verification against evaluation criteria and quality review of the entire submission
• Assisting with writing, establishing, and improving proposal processes and procedures.
• Assisting in building, maintaining and supporting the National Sales Department’s repository of corporate literature
• Completion of post-secondary education or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3-5 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications
• Superior grammatical and writing skills with experience proofreading documents to ensure integrity and quality of documents/proposals.