Research and secretarial work.
You will need to help the owner of a small business with a variety of tasks needed to market and manage the business, and stay in communication with clients and prospects. This will include, for example,
1. preparing and formatting letters, reports, agreements and proposals
2. updating contact management systems, and finding phone numbers and email addresses for people
3. making revisions to documents
4. transcribing audio files
5. researching information about specific events or companies
6. researching information about products to be used for promotions
7. creating newsletters using constant contact or similar tools
Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential
I worked very closely with a secretary for many years when I was an attorney in a law office. Now, I have my own business and work from home. I have never worked with a remote assistant, and will need someone who can tell me the most efficient way to share...